Business information at your fingertips
You’ll already know that Elavon Connect is our online payments dashboard that gives you powerful insights into your business. Elavon Connect puts you in control and allows you the freedom to monitor and manage your account information 24/7, including:
- Managing security details;
- Adding users and setting access limits for each;
- Providing helpful guides, FAQs and videos;
- Availability in English, Polish, German and Norwegian.
Elavon Connect also generates online reports and streamlined reconciliation to provide actionable insights to your business’s day-to-day transactions:
- Business-wide performance tracking;
- Access statements, reports and payment activities;
- Filter searches by account, date, sales/refund, amount and card type;
- Download reports in CSV and XLS formats to integrate with your own accounting platform.
Working with your feedback, our developers are continually evolving Elavon Connect. As a result, the most recent updates have included:
- Linking multiple Merchant IDs, so you can access business-wide tracking for multiple sites with a single login, saving you time and giving you a complete overview of your business performance;
- Ensuring Elavon Connect is future-proofed for security standards and regulations by blocking autocomplete of sensitive data fields. Browsers are prevented from retaining and automatically filling out sensitive field areas such as Card Number, Terminal ID, First Name, Last Name or email address;
- Allowing you to customise your dashboard to select the tabs to information you want to see most often:
- Payment activity – to display the last funded amount on your account (within 30 days). Will also display up to three previous payment amounts with multiple currency options.
- Batches funded– to display last batch funded, its currency and reference number, with an option to view the seven most recent batches funded.
- PCI alert – this will display, within 30 days of expiration, when the PCI compliance of a specific Merchant ID/Terminal ID is due to expire, with a link to help with renewal via the Elavon Security Manager login page.
- Dynamic Currency Conversion – if enabled – to display information in a graphical format with links on how to improve your DCC performance to improve your bottom line.
- Monthly fee analysis – will display a visual alternative to your previous month’s activity. This will match back to your statements and include details of fees and DCC rebate.
- Statement widget and download manager– displays the details of the latest statement. Statements that are downloaded will prompt a message in the Notice Bell.
- For reports that take longer than 10 seconds to generate, you will receive a notification in the Notice Bell once they’re complete, and they can be found in the download manager for 24 hours. This allows you to carry on working in Elavon Connect while the report is built in the background.
If the following data isn’t already assigned to your dashboard as part of your initial account set-up, you can also request:
- Chargeback List;
- Retrieval List;
- Non-financial Chargeback Report;
- Chargeback Summary by Reason Code.
We’re constantly working to make Elavon Connect work for you. Many of our updates are based on changes you’ve requested. If you’d like to share more feedback, please use the Provide Feedback option in the navigation area of Elavon Connect.
Discover more: see
To see how else we’re listening to your feedback here at Elavon, check our latest customer satisfaction.