You can choose the following ways to integrate Elavon Payment Gateway into your website for online payments:
Shopping Cart or Plugin
Yes - I need a shopping cart
You can select a shopping cart or plugin through the developer hub which allows you or your web developer to choose a preferred shopping cart or plugin from our list to manage the hosting, securing, and running of your business.
No – I already have a shopping cart or I don’t require one
If you already have an existing shopping cart or do not require a shopping cart, you and/or your web developer can easily access the sample code from the developer hub to get started integrating into EPG.
Hosted Payment Page (HPP)
- We host your payment page that’s linked to a shopping basket.
- You can use the sample code found on your developer hub to integrate into the payment page
- We handle all sensitive information of your customers and manage your card processing requirements.
Application Programming interfaces (API)
- The payment process is hosted within your website, ensuring you maintain control of the entire payment process.
- You collect the payment details on your own secure server. You can use the sample code found on your developer hub to integrate into API
- As you will be responsible for capturing customers card data, you’ll need to seek advice on additional security measures to ensure Payment Card Industry Standards compliance.
Not sure – I don’t know what I need
If you are not sure if you require a shopping cart, please speak with your web developer or contact us on IE +353 (0)1 907 5499 or UK +44 (0) 203 564 5695 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to developer hub
Developer Elavon Payment Gateway