Protect your business
As a business taking card payments, you have a responsibility to keep your customers’ card information safe.
This is closely regulated by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and affects any businesses accepting card payments.
To find out more about why and how this impacts you, take a look at our Merchants’ Guide to PCI DSS.
Welcome to Secured by Elavon
As a new customer, your business is automatically enrolled to Secured by Elavon. This enables you to get your PCI DSS compliance certification as well as manage your ongoing compliance programme.
To make the process of becoming PCI DSS compliant as easy as possible, we have developed a simple 3 step process to get you certified.
Step 1 – Register at elavonsecuritymanager.com
You’ll receive two login emails from Secured by Elavon with your username and password for registration.
Step 2 – Complete PCI DSS questionnaire
Once registered, you will be guided through the compliance validation process to achieve certification straight away, certainly no later than 90 days from the date your account is opened to avoid the PCI non-compliance fee.
Step 3 – Receive PCI DSS certification
After successfully confirming your business is processing card payments in a secure manner, we will send you your PCI DSS certification.
Benefits of becoming PCI compliant:
- Keeps your customer card data secure to industry regulations
- Reduces the risk of card fraud
- Avoid non-compliance fees – as you no longer pose a risk
- Avoid reputational damage in the event of a breach
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) is a set of requirements for enhancing payment account data security. These standards were developed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which was founded by Visa®, MasterCard®, JCB®, Discover® and American Express® to facilitate industry-wide adoption of consistent data security measures on a global basis.
Visit our resource centre for more informaiton
If time isn’t on your side, for an extra £5 per month you can opt to hand the PCI compliance process over to us to manage for you.
Secured Pro offers a dedicated account management and enhanced protection against fraud and payment security breaches including:
- A committed team to help you through the certification process
- Notifications to when you’re due for renewal or need to action anything – no need to remember dates and details
- Extensive system security scan checks to find any vulnerabilities
- If you are breached and compliant, you will have access to our PCI waiver programme to cover any costs (depending on your level of PCI compliance)
For more information visit:
If you have already validated PCI Compliance for your business via another PCI Program other than Elavon's, you must supply proof of validation.