Ever thought about selling internationally?
You’ll be pleasantly surprised just how easy it is to sell your product into new markets with Elavon’s Multi-Currency Conversion (MCC). Setting up is simple and won’t interrupt your existing payment acceptance processes.
- which countries you want to sell to;
- select the relevant currencies; and
- add them to your website.
You can choose from over 100 currencies with Multi-Currency Conversion which are all listed here. And to make things easier for you to reconcile, you can receive all settlements in your currency of choice.
Soon you can be trading in multiple currencies for the benefit of your international customers. Or even go one step further and build a dedicated website in their local language.
It’s Free and Easy
There’s no need for you to get involved with settlement exchange rate management as this is all taken care of by Elavon and transaction fees remain consistent, regardless of currency. Another big advantage of MCC is that it eliminates the need for you to arrange international banking services with multiple reporting systems – how good does that sound?
Grow Your Business Internationally
- Expand into new countries
- Increase sales and revenue
- Great customer experience
- Free to set-up
- Intelligent pricing strategies
- Streamline administration
Why Businesses Use Multi-Currency Conversion
- Over half of the UK’s online small businesses are selling to customers abroad.
- 70% of European shoppers have confirmed they shopped from abroad in the last 12 months.
- 28% of online shoppers say that making payments in a currency other than their own prevents them from making an international payment.
Sources: PayPal Cross-Border Merchant Research 2016 study by Ipsos MORI on behalf of PayPal, E-commerce in Europe, 2016 report and PayPal Cross Border Transactions 2016, Merchant & Consumer Comparison 2016.