We are working to support you and want to assure you that continuity plans are now in action to keep our business running, so you can keep doing what you do. It’s vital we keep talking during these challenging times. We are there for you, as we face this together.
Elavon strives to do the right thing for you and our employees to ensure the continued health and safety of everyone.
That focus includes:
- Suspending in-person meetings, allowing for social distancing and remote working.
- Using flexible technology to keep our services running – knowing they’re critical to you and the broader marketplace.
- We are closely monitoring volume and up-time across our authorisation, processing and settlement systems so you can keep doing what you’re doing.
- We are reviewing our continuity plans at all times to ensure continuous delivery of critical processes, including those directly supporting you. We stand ready to activate our critical business recovery plans as necessary.
- We are listening as you make contact, and will continue to advise and share the knowledge we gain based on what we learn as we learn it.
- We’ll carry on being the reliable business partner you’ve come to trust and are looking at how we can continue to support you in this dynamic environment.
Our leadership team is meeting multiple times a day, is actively monitoring the situation, and will advise of any changes that may impact you.
We will continue to update this area of our website to keep you informed of developments, please check back regularly.